SUROT IN DUBAI (BEDBUGS) - MY WORST NIGHTMARE!!!


When you happen to see these tiny creatures, what will be your reaction? "EEEEEWWWW!!!" Right?

But seriously, BED BUGS will be one of the most common thing here in U.A.E.  In my 30+ years of existence here on earth, never I saw or encounter bed bugs in my home country, maybe we have there but not same like this and honestly haven't seen one.   When I arrived here and stayed with my friend looking for a job, we stayed in a 3 bedroom flat somewhere in Bur Dubai with only Filipino men and women, at night I will be awaken with something that's crawling in my neck, my arms or my legs, at first I taught it was just a normal cockroach or I am just dreaming and I usually ignores it.  Maybe I am too much occupied thinking that time what will be my life here in Dubai or maybe because I am too much tired for the all-day-searching job and walking.  

Until one day, my friend asked me "have you seen bedbugs already?" and then he explained to me this and that and so on.  Literally, I said "Eeew" when I saw one or two with blood. 

Then, after a month, me and my friend shift to another flat, and there I saw the worst scenario.  Too much of them! Then when I saw plenty of it, under the mattress or sides of the house, even roof, I really got goosebumps!!! So, these are the ones bugging me at night.  Again after a month I got work from a distant place here in Dubai, so I need to change flat again and leave Bur Dubai after 2 months of staying there.  In here only 4 ladies in 1 studio flat.  Still, i am / we are encountering bed bugs sometimes, even though we clean our stuffs and flat always, still they visit us, LOL!!!  Regular insect sprays will not eliminate them totally.  But at least its better here than before and I've learned how to deal with them, almost.  

You will know yourself if these creatures are invading your place when you feel itchy, will have tiny bite marks,  and seriously? you will never have a good damn sleep.!

So, how can you get rid of this?  For me the best solution is to call a PEST CONTROL and let them do the thing.  But we can not always do this right??? And it will cost us how much in dirhams?

Other solution is to keep your house clean, AS IN CLEAN! No Excuses if you want to get rid of this.  Checking the mattress, pillows, beds, clothes and so on. Avoid, or if can not be avoided, at least check thoroughly if you decided to buy second hand furniture.  Sometimes even we know to ourselves that we are clean, and we are cleaning regularly, still we are not safe, because this insects can be brought to your home by your friends from their home, or your flatmates from where ever they went day by day.  Just maintain a regular cleaning and checking because it can multiply very fast and bed bugs are a very good survivor. 



Guys, are they welcome in your place?  For me, it's a BIG NO! NO! as they will give you nightmares, stress, itching and scratches, and the worst, when you got visitors and notice that you have "pets" lurking in your flat how are you able to explain them? It's a shame.  Here are some tips from wikiHow  on how to get rid of them.  Have a safe and free bed bug life. ♥♥♥


pictures from google images

Comments

  1. Very well written, This gives awareness to the people. Showing the images about the bed bugs sizes. Keep it up. Check out the best Innovative methods to Kill Bed Bugs in Dubai & also Environment friendly. Get a quote at info@ensureuae.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIVING IN DUBAI

and We call her MAMA ♥♥♥