and We call her MAMA ♥♥♥

What can you say about your MOM?
We have different experiences as a child,
We have different experiences with our parents, with our mom.
Some are good and some are not,
But let me tell you mine...

I remember how scary she is that time
As I grow up, for me, she becomes my worst enemy,
for scolding me with all the bad things I've done (although I am not aware)
I hated her so much for being too strict
I hated her so much for so many things
I taught that time, she's not a perfect MOM
I wish I have someone else.

But as I grow older, I realized
She carries me for 9 months in her womb
Nurture, feed and protects me inside her warm body
She felt all the pain giving birth to a big girl like me
She took care of me, dress me up, give the best she can give
Supports me with my best and being so proud of me
I remember her fighting with a man to protect and defend me.
I am not aware, what she all did for me..
Just for me / us to have nice chlothes and things that I didn't appreciate much
Just for me / us to study in a good schools / universities
Just for me / us not to look pity with other kids.

Then I became a mother, I felt the hardship of carrying a child and bringing them to this world.
I felt the joy the first time I touched them
I felt the worries when they are sick
I felt the pain when I can't provide them the good life they should have
I felt everything... NO, not yet everything, I am just beginning

More than 30 years of my existence,
hence, whenever I feel bad and depress
Only she can calm me down,
talking to her alone, not even discussing the "problem"
it will make me feel lighter, easier, relieved.

No age limit for us to be in need of our mom
as long as we live, as long as we still exist
we will always be longing for her love.
Cherish every moment, say I love you as much as you can
make her feel the love and respect we have for her
this gesture and love for our family will pass to our children
And to their children, and to their children...

If I will be given a chance to be born again,
I will and definitely still choose her
For me, she is and will always be my Perfect Mama.





Photos: the Santos' siblings



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUROT IN DUBAI (BEDBUGS) - MY WORST NIGHTMARE!!!

LIVING IN DUBAI