TRAVELLING TO INDIA (getting a VISA)

I am working in a car trading company here in Dubai, I am the only Filipina here, and I can say I am lucky as they are treating me as their own family.  I am always with them during special occasions and celebrations like, Onam, birthday party, and so on.  

And one of my colleague will get marry this December 2014, literally I am also invited to attend his ceremony, as a special request from him.  So, we all decided to go and for I am the sole Filipina colleague I need to process my VISA a month before my departure.  Yes, for us Filipinos, we need to get a visa travelling to India. so I searched the internet how to process and where are the locations here in Dubai.  

As per Consulate General of India website, there are 16 BLS Centers (click to find locations) here in U.A.E. where we can process the visa and passport applications, they were a trusted partner of Embassy of India and Consulate General of India here in UAE.  




I filled up the form online, and for this online application form, be very careful to put everything correctly and do not forget to include your MIDDLE NAME even they don't ask, put it after your FIRST / GIVEN NAME, because re-typing will cost you AED30.00.  And when they ask bring 2x2 picture with white background, please bring 2x2 photo, inside BLS center it will also cost you AED30.00 and will delay you a bit.

I choose to go to their branch in Deira near DCC (Deira City Center), as my cousin is also working in the same building.  As I said earlier, they retyped my application (with only 1 word missing), all in all I spent 2 and a half to 3 hours waiting for applying.  It costs me around AED280.00 (excluding the retyping and photo☺) and after just 6 working days (usually it will be 8 working days to process), Wallah! Wow, that was fast than I expected, as my colleague were teasing me that it will take time. I can officially travel to India.  In fairness, they have a good visa appearance.  See you soon, India!! Hope I will have a safe, fun and worthy travel.  







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUROT IN DUBAI (BEDBUGS) - MY WORST NIGHTMARE!!!

LIVING IN DUBAI

and We call her MAMA ♥♥♥